Seeking presentations on topics and questions relevant to managing health career programs, today, as well as planning for the future.
THE NATIONAL NETWORK OF HEALTH CAREER PROGRAMS IN TWO YEAR COLLEGES (NN2) invites you to submit presentations for consideration for the 2022 Annual Conference, September 28-30 at the Westin La Paloma Resort in Tucson, Arizona.
Both members and nonmembers of NN2 are invited to submit presentations. Abstracts must be received by August 15, 2022 to be considered. Authors of selected presentations will be notified by September 1, 2022.
NN2 will not be responsible for late submissions. Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present if accepted. There is NO LIMIT to how many abstracts you may submit — feel free to suggest multiple presentations and topics. All submissions must use this submission form or the printable form linked above.
Who Should Participate?
- Individuals who have demonstrated expertise and are willing to share it with others
- Leaders and educators providing support and advancement in allied health career programming in 2 year colleges
- Educators who have demonstrated or supported innovative practices to advance learning
- Administrators facing challenges uniquely, successfully and positively
- Researchers able to provide interesting data, trends and statistics
- Anyone working in Health Career Programs in Two Year Colleges with an interesting story to tell!
Guidelines for Submissions
NN2's program committee invites proposals for presentations and workshops of 50 minutes, 30 minutes, or 5–10 minute short formats such as pecha-kucha or "ignite" talks, as well as poster presentations. Topics that will be consider include but are not limited to the following:
- Advocacy for health career programs
- Asynchronous vs. synchronous education
- Career pathways and bridges
- Cybersecurity issues for health career programs
- Holistic student support
- Inter-organizational partnerships and collaboration
- Legal & liability for health career programs
- Mentorship and leadership development
- or – anything relevant to health career programs!